Monday, April 4, 2011

Remember when...

I don't know how many times I've been told to write everything down when it comes to my kids. Whether it's recording when each and every tooth pops through or the funny things they say and do, I always hear "you better write that down". But do I? NO! I do not have time to write every little thing that happens in my life down. Besides, these are my babies... I won't ever forget anything that happens! Yeah, right. Just sitting here now, I'm trying to recall the events that have ensued over the past week and I'm drawing a blank. Nada. Nothing. I remember laughing to the point of tears and thinking that my child must be extremely advanced for her age or so creative that no one elses child could possibly compare, but I've got nothing. So, in an attempt to record the happenings in the Baker household, as well as share with anyone who would like to hear about it, I've decided to blog about it. As soon as something comes to me, I'll make sure and post it!

No comments:

Post a Comment